Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm broke

I am honestly legit broke ($14 to my name, all for gas). I work 36 plus hours of fucking nights a week! I don't have time to see people, I have no time for fun....and I'm broke.

Maybe I should've stayed unhappy in Bellingham versus desperate and hungry in Portland.

But...life is exciting now. Bellingham was an unending grey sky. The same melancholy or subdued excitement as the 'hamsters call it, day by day by unending day. Here the sky is ever changing, I am broke and desperate. This makes me hungry, my creative energy is rising, my tongue is yearning to taste all the new experiences I've been looking for. Yet I can not indulge, I must wait. The waiting makes any small taste pure bliss.

Besides being broke means losing weight! No money for beer, or snack foods.

I live in interesting times, and damn it I'm glad something is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment