Monday, July 25, 2011

Anxious

I can not wait until tomorrow evening, by then I will know...

- If I have an place to live
- If I have a job

I still am waiting for the call for my job interview with a security contractor in Portland. Sitting in the Powell's Books on Hawthrone, enjoying the local scenery (nudge nudge) and sipping on some coffee.

I know I'll like Portland, and that after I get settled in things will be a lot less hectic. Hell, I'll have Burning Wheel Gold soon and perhaps I'll be doing regular gaming other than D&D and boardgames.

Overall, I just want everything to settle down. I still have things to pack, and I need to load up all my shit into a Uhaul/my car on Sunday (perhaps earlier?).

Nothing to do but try and relax, and enjoy the grey skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment